Casagrande Construction Machinery
The Italian Company Casagrande is the leader in the world market of design and production of drilling rigs and machinery for geotechnical surveying. There are the following divisions in the company structure:
1. Foundation Engineering Division specialisation:
- Design, production and supply of equipment for foundations;
- Machinery and equipment for driving the piles of small and medium diameter;
- Integrated systems for ‘walls in the ground’;
- Equipment for probing, anchoring and micro piling;
- Jet grouting and special-purpose equipment for tunnel strengthening
2. Drilling Rigs
- Hydraulic crawler cranes/units
- Equipment for manufacture of drilled / bored piles;
- Equipment for manufacture of diaphragm walls in the ground (‘walls-in-the-ground’) and cutters for large depth drilling;
- Drilling rigs for installation of ground anchors;
- Drilling rigs for installation of micro piles, cutoff walls;
- Anchor drilling rigs for jet grouting;
Casagrande provides prompt and high-quality consulting services to the clients in addition to all required information on operation, selection of equipment and machinery, as well as any information on the management of construction sites, plants, and proper allocation of available resources.
Casagrande units and equipment are manufactured in Italy and are under warranty and after-sale services. The company guarantees an uninterrupted operation of machinery, provides technical assistance and delivery of branded spare parts.
Casagrande’s highly qualified technicians and service engineers have practical experience in the use of all equipment, therefore they make regular planned visits to work sites, promptly respond to emergencies and can quickly and efficiently eliminate all the problems.
Casagrande service departments are available in every sales region. The company’s service includes instruction and free training of customer’s personnel on equipment operation throughout the whole project. The Service Department personnel are interested in the highest efficiency and performance of Casagrande equipment.